Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

need opinions : SS helmet relic

Article about: The sellers are well known diggers from Narva who in the past have only sold dug originals from that Battlefield so getting more photos from them should not be a problem , i'd ask Alex or Ni

Default Re: need opinions : SS helmet relic

wow!!! SO MANY????? - this is either a super find or a super fraud ( and one can't decide which at this point )
    Is the man asking you to empty your wallet???? - that can be a good indicator.
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need opinions : SS helmet relic
    P
    Many

those from a private collection, never been deceived from anything i got from him..and very reasonable price, i just picked this helmet cause he is the cheapest and i don't like DD ss helmets..

They are either genuine or there is a guy in latvia who has perfected this look, could go either way, I learned that most SS helmets are 95% faked, and the good 5% is already owned by doug lol

?

Those lids have a lot of decal for being relics. Proceed with caution.

?

You dont like DD SS helmets? Oh my word....

LOL just kidding. They are my favorite. Get closeups of the paint and decals, no blur, flash glare or anything of the sort and post, thanks.
    Doug

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    You dont like DD SS helmets? Oh my word....
    I did find this strange Doug.

DD SS helmets are the most desirable.

lol Doug !! the reason i don't like DD decals i'ts for the price and the fact that i can only see one side of my helmet the way they are place on my shelves, i love wh DD helmets thought..i just send an email to have a close-up pic of the decal !! SSamir there is a lot of relic with lot of decal, it depends where it was found, etc....this is not a weekly kind of sale, it's been 3 years that i didn't see any ss helmet from him..people needs money and sometimes no choice to sell

?

Personally I've only seen a few good ones. Most SS relics I see have reproduction decals that were artificially aged intentionally to deceive buyers.

I'm sure this guy is honest, but to be on the safe side always ask for close-ups of the decal.

this is exactly what i like .. because at least some of the decals are ''intact'' so it is harder to fake it and easier for you to detect it

?

Quote by blaksaussa View Post
    this is exactly what i like .. because at least some of the decals are ''intact'' so it is harder to fake it and easier for you to detect it
    Well, I do wish you luck and when you do get it, post close-ups of the decal. Would love to see.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast