Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

A new SS camo arrives. This one is pretty special.

Article about: ET 62 lot nr 3884 M35 DD SS Normandy camo named to SS Uffz. Malke, III Btn, 15 Ko, SS-LAH. This helmet is extensively published and is known among us SS helmet enthusiasts as perhaps the top

?

Default Re: A new SS camo arrives. This one is pretty special.

yes , same here with my WMD - I have a corner of the living room that is stuck behind the door which must 'nt be closed , the rest of it is in the loft , i tried to get a space in her glass cabinet for my models but no go , i really dont understand the objections ,to me they are just as decorative as her chrystal glasswear and antique cups and saucers ,vases etc ,go figure !!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A new SS camo arrives.   This one is pretty special.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Scout View Post
    Nice lid.

The rest of us have a small dusty corner, which SWMBO has set aside for WWII items. Doug has galleries - his German Room is lined with amber from the Amber Room....or so I hear!
    Thank you. I am lucky to have a very understanding wife. I have a German room, Canadian room and 2 custom wooden cabinets being made for the badge and patch collection for the living room. I am spoiled in fact. She is the best.

?

At least they 're not stuck behind a door, i wonder if istarted collecting SS helmets she would have a differant opinion knowing if i snuffed it she and and the kids would be well off for the rest of there lives , but there again i have a problem , that bloke DougB has nicked all the best ones on the entire planet !!!!!

I see this one on pg 212-213 of Kelly Hicks's book SS-Steel, he doesn't state it as France used.
    Just an observation.

?

He doesn't state all details in his books. He'd need 500 more pages if he did. Remember as well once a book is published it ends there. I've a few helmets from his books I or others have furthered the research on as well, adding to the information previously published.
    Last edited by DougB; 06-01-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7