Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

"Normandy" camo SS M42 SD relic helmet

Article about: Hi! I'm not really into relics but I kept a small section in my collection for interesting relic helmets which I like for some reason. This helmet is one of those. I love the spectacular yel

Default "Normandy" camo SS M42 SD relic helmet

Hi!
    I'm not really into relics but I kept a small section in my collection for interesting relic helmets which I like for some reason. This helmet is one of those. I love the spectacular yellow camo paint on it however I don't know if it's ever been in Normandy but I think so because it was a local find and the major SS divisions fought in the area in late 1944 early 1945 dropped over from France mainly. Anyhow we have a solid EF66 M42 SD SS helmet here with battle damage and a nice camo paint of yellow, green and some brown. Hope you'll like it as much as I do!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Normandy" camo SS M42 SD relic helmet
    P
    Many

?

This can't be real. They didn't have spray guns capable of painting these back then....(tongue in cheek joke)
    If your going to own just one relic it might as well be an SS Normandy camo!

Don't start that up again Doug! Haha. A nice relic helmet that really "talks" to you. Leon.

That's awesome, looks like a large size too.

That's a relic to own :-) thanks for showing , my common ones are fading on the shelf :-/

Mfg
    Marc

Listen, I can believe that the Germans had jet engines, ballistic missiles, synthetic oil, electric submarines and nearly a working nuclear reactor, but now you're telling me they had spray guns TOO?? C'mon! What's next? Bicycles???