Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ns 66

Article about: Hello, I bought an NS 66 SS helmet. I know the decal is fake but I was wondering if the shell is original. I have doubts about the liner. Any thoughts?

G43
    ?

Default Ns 66

Hello,
    I bought an NS 66 SS helmet. I know the decal is fake but I was wondering if the shell is original. I have doubts about the liner. Any thoughts?

Ns 66Ns 66Ns 66Ns 66Ns 66Ns 66

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ns 66
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ns 66

She'll looks good. Strap might be good. Liner look like a Norway used liner.

I agree with Todd, the inside paint might be Norwegian too but it's tricky to call with the lighting in the pic. Is the outer paint over a tan/khaki colour?

I had a Norway used liner than had the size handwritten on the leather, such as this does. This strikes me as a parts helmet.

To me the liner tan and the inside color looks to be Norwegian. The chin strap buckle has brown dye on it to

G43
    ?

The outside of the helmet was painted black but the inside is a tan/khaki/light pale green. What would you guys think this helmet is worth?
    Last edited by G43; 03-31-2013 at 02:43 AM.

Quote by G43 View Post
    The outside of the helmet was painted black but the inside is a tan/khaki/light pale green. What would you guys think this helmet is worth?
    Hi there,this lid to a Third reich collector is worth very little,but if you just wanted a good period helmet for say a re-enactors group then this is the one. If I were in that market (which i'm not)I would happily pay £100. Leon.

G43
    ?

Thanks for the help everyone