Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

old house find

Article about: found this in a attic of an old house my dad is renovation know nothing about it any information would be great thanks.

The shell isn't worth much at all...BUT that original German Liner is worth about $100...
    cheers, Glenn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have to agree with all that has been said here. The whole helmet is a recreation. You can try and get like $100-150, or am I being too optimistic???

I see original liners sell for a minimum of $100 on Ebay and elsewhere...

Thank you all for the help much appreciated. learning about this helmet have been extremely interesting thanks again

Hi Zak, welcome to the forum, I am glad the guys have been of use. As they have all quite rightly said, this helmet is not an original Third Reich SS. I think that SSamir is about right in his assessment of the value. If I were you I would put it on ebay, not showing an image of the runes, just "describe them" as lightening bolts in the description. It will sell at a sensible starting price and the ebay police will leave it alone. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12