Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position

Article about: by cgp1066 Which bullet hole matches with the large exit hole? I don't see one. ye i understand your worrie.I believe it was done by armore penetrating russian A/T 45mm gun or big calliber a

Default One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position

Hello guy,s.Here i wish to share with you one more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position.
    Discovered from bunker.Sandy ground made it well preserved-still strong.Small rocks all around are like it,s original part new.It is only water washed and wax cowered.Lot of it,s original collor spots.Prefered left as is.
    White metal plate from the same bunker,real trech art-made for those bones to play some game or for coins when playing cards.Engraving is quite ironic and means-GOD BLESS OUR BONES.
    hOPE YOU ENJOY THESE AS MUCH AS I DO.

- - Updated - -

There where much more stuff from the same bunker-but not worth to look at that
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position   One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position  

One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position   One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position  

One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position   One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position  

One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet  from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position
    P
    Many

Default Re: One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position

WOW! Cool finds!!!

Default Re: One more battlefield damaged m42 SS helmet from Lett.19.SS.Frw.Div.position

Ye.Sad thing is that i can,t upload fast way pics-don,t know why.Few hundreds of german KIA,MIA soldiers has been found since some time,i have tonns of pics,from bunker recovery,s,from trench line digging with excavator etc-but pics upload nightmare....made it immpossible to share those with you.At very begining of forum pics uploading was just exelent .That option gone

Sent a PM but your in box is full.
    Dan

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Sent a PM but your in box is full.
    Dan
    I bet it is! Probably all interested in buying that lid!

thanks guy,s for remaining-i will clean my mailbox

guy,s if somebody wish to ask me something or wish me something,please use my personal mail,here it is:normandiems@gmail.com

Thanks but not good to put your email on a public forum ..... too much chance of spam.
    Dan

?

I woul love to see your photos friend.
    I think the guy that wore the helmet didn't make it home.

Which bullet hole matches with the large exit hole? I don't see one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast