Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Original SS decal on relic helmet ?

Article about: original decal ?

Default Original SS decal on relic helmet ?

original decal Original SS decal on relic helmet ?Original SS decal on relic helmet ?Original SS decal on relic helmet ?Original SS decal on relic helmet ? ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original SS decal on relic helmet ?
    P
    Many

Looks pretty well stratified in the corrosion.
    Hard to fake that IMO.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Any chance you could get a better, close up pic of the decal looking straight on at it?

?

It's impossible to say with the condition of the helmet/decal and the poor pics. Take a close up of the decal, in outdoor light, with no glare, and in focus. It will be nearly impossible to say if original or not regardless due to the poor condition.

Hi, I would not like to say for sure from these images one way or the other. What I will say is that the right rune appears to finish much lower than the left, so unless it is an "optical illusion" from the poor pictures I would turn it down myself. Leon.

Why would you even buy a helmet like this in the first place? Invest in something else. Unless its cheap as dirt, but im not sure it is.

I agree with Dan on this one.

MAP
    ?

LeonardoL,

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Something like this lid (if original) would add a nice bit of character to a display IMHO. While it would never be a substitute for a nice condition lid, they serve a different purpose...at least for me.

I have two relics (a winter white wash and another Heer with almost the same angle entry/exit damage. They add a different element and expand the "story" to my collection.

I got both in the $50 range so that helped as well LoL

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default foto

foto
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original SS decal on relic helmet ?   Original SS decal on relic helmet ?  

Original SS decal on relic helmet ?   Original SS decal on relic helmet ?  

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast