Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Original SS helmet cover?

Article about: Hi Guys, I need some help about this helmet cover? Is it a original 2nd pattern cover? I'm little worried about the hooks. Thank you!

?

Default Original SS helmet cover?

Hi Guys,

I need some help about this helmet cover? Is it a original 2nd pattern cover? I'm little worried about the hooks.

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original SS helmet cover?   Original SS helmet cover?  

Original SS helmet cover?   Original SS helmet cover?  

Original SS helmet cover?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original SS helmet cover?
    P
    Many

Looking at this, I'm not really liking it, the seams were meant to be stitched with a double needle machine, but it looks like it was done on a single needled machine? Also the whole damage and wear to me looks a bit contrived?

But SS gear is something I never touch as its very expensive and there are many fakes out there, so that's just my opinion, I'm sure a real expert will be along shortly with a much more informed opinion then mine?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original SS helmet cover?  
    "Per Ardua"

?

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    Looking at this, I'm not really liking it, the seams were meant to be stitched with a double needle machine, but it looks like it was done on a single needled machine? Also the whole damage and wear to me looks a bit contrived?

But SS gear is something I never touch as its very expensive and there are many fakes out there, so that's just my opinion, I'm sure a real expert will be along shortly with a much more informed opinion then mine?
    Thank you for your help. You helped a lot.

Total fake! The camouflage material is not even original! Stay away!