Become our sponsor and display your banner here

is this a parade helmet?

Article about: Hello all, This one is quite strange looking to me, is this a lightweight parade helmet? William Kramer

Default is this a parade helmet?

Hello all,

This one is quite strange looking to me, is this a lightweight parade helmet?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07048.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	323.9 KB 
ID:	708903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07046.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	708901  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07047.JPG 
Views:	142 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	708902  
    Us and them - and after all were only ordinary men. Me, and you - God only knows its not what we would choose to do. Forward he cried from the rear, and the front rank died, and the general sat and the lines on the map moved from side to side.

- US & THEM, THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - PINK FLOYD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I believe this is a lightweight M34 parade helmet, here are the decal closeups.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07055.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	708918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07056.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	708919  

?

Yes, an M34 for sure. I don't like jumping into conclusions, but it looks like a good set of Pochers. Any chance of close-up shots of the decals?

Regards
    Samir

Looks like a nice medium weight M34 double decal SS SD helmet. Please post clear shots of the decals, but I like them already. Jim G.

No red flags yet, I hope it's a good one.

lightweight helmet .I would say all orginal.
    chris

Hi William, it appears to be an M34 with original Pocher decals , but some good clear and crisp decal close ups are a must. I would tentatively say that it is ok from these images though. The decal wear seems consistant to the helmet (dust aside!) Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Hello again,

Thanks for the feedback and I will try to get some better photos in natural light.

William Kramer

?

Not a parade helmet but a medium duty lightweight helmet worn by security and police units. Many photos of the SD wearing these. Looks like it's a good one thus far. Fairly common to find.

?

Good one