Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Q64 m40 dd ss helmet

Article about: A collector friend picked this helmet up yesterday. What are your thoughts good or bad. He bought the helmet from a guy who remove the liner when he was younger so it would fit his head when

Default Q64 m40 dd ss helmet

A collector friend picked this helmet up yesterday. What are your thoughts good or bad. He bought the helmet from a guy who remove the liner when he was younger so it would fit his head when he rode his motorcycle. He said he got it from a vet.

Sorry I do not know why the pictures went sideways.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Q64 m40 dd ss helmet   Q64 m40 dd ss helmet  

Q64 m40 dd ss helmet   Q64 m40 dd ss helmet  

Q64 m40 dd ss helmet   Q64 m40 dd ss helmet  

Q64 m40 dd ss helmet  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Q64 m40 dd ss helmet
    P
    Many

?

Very bad fake decals. Compare with other originals here on this forum, and see for yourself.

No good I'm afraid, the decals are not even close to that of originals. Leon.

?

I agree. Not a good one.

Thanks for the replies he got his money back thanks to all of you. My friend has not had an ss helmet come through his hands in 30 years not since the days of placing ads and buying from a hotel room from the vets directly and buying helmet, swords,daggers etc.... For 50.00 each...the things he likes to collect and keep are blades mainly Japanese edged weapons.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td