Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Rare oversized runic decal.

Article about: OK, so the title is slightly misleading I've still not found my first SS lid, but I had a thought a few weeks ago that it would be cool to have large paintings of decal types on my war room

Default Rare oversized runic decal.

OK, so the title is slightly misleading

I've still not found my first SS lid, but I had a thought a few weeks ago that it would be cool to have large paintings of decal types on my war room wall, the most important thing being that the type be identifiable from the picture. I just finished the first one tonight, I need to get some more canvas tomorrow to do some more but it was fun - it's a simple graphic but getting the angles and details right was quite tricky. Luckily acrylic paint is very forgiving and dries fast, wipes off easily and covers up mistakes cleanly The company logo sort of gives the game away a bit but I hope you can tell what it's supposed to be

PS if this could be in a better section mods please feel free to uproot it, I was not sure of the correct forum for arty-farty narcissism but the only people who would know the decal I was aiming at live in this corner of the site

Rare oversized runic decal.Rare oversized runic decal.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare oversized runic decal.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Rare oversized runic decal.

That's a BIG AZZ Pocher.

Your going to need one hell of a large helmet to apply that pocher on kradspam!! Leon.

I think I have an ET468 shell somewhere working on some luft versions now, all good fun.

?

Looks good,how big is it? Here`s one I made out of wood,it`s 7x9 inches......Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare oversized runic decal.  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

hi Pete, thanks very much. The canvas is about 14x10 inches I'd say, I've not got it to hand to measure. Yours is fantastic though well done! I might have a go at doing something like that, I'll see if I can borrow my Dad's router.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Your going to need one hell of a large helmet to apply that pocher on kradspam!! Leon.
    That won't be a problem. Where do u want it?

Rare oversized runic decal.

?

That largish helm was for a movie promotion wasn't it?

I love that thing, it would make a great shed.

?

A shed!!!!!,that would make a great war room