Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??

Article about: HI,IM UNVEILING A helmet that ive owned for over 6 years now and tried selling on the brisbane military circuit for \\$90 for the ;last 4 years(thanks for not buying it as i really would have

Default Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??

HI,IM UNVEILING A helmet that ive owned for over 6 years now and tried selling on the brisbane military circuit for $90 for the ;last 4 years(thanks for not buying it as i really would have kicked myself..)you are looking at a helmet which was stamped(ca,350 times with over 50 different sized rzm stampes from 1/8 ich to the size of the helmet!!!!!!!)it was stamped as a sheet of metal on both sides and they were made for the helmet as all the stampes are the "right way up" which means that when it was a sheet of metal the bottom of the rzm stamp to the outer bottom..ive counted over 250 stamps but i got sick of draw3ring them(i used water based paint which can easilly be washed off)but the inside still has to be marked out..i wanted to find all the stampes and give it to a proffessional restorer/signwriter to complete the helmet,remove the fake decals, mark the RZM stamps out in 3 different colors as they overlap each other many times over,i was going to use yellow for the biggest stamps orange for medium stamps and red for the smallest but i need funds for a new project so i need a price guide(i will pay for an authentication for the future buyer before any cash changes hands and they can choose the dealer to authenticate it).i dont know if it was like a rzm/patent piece but seeing that it is totallybattleworn(the most worn helmet i own)this helmet saw some real action.green paint ,the ss decal swastica and shield are cheap repros.but besides that the helmet is 100% factory original i will stake my reutation on this!!please let me know what you think and are there any museums or such which would be interested in this piece(i think its too much of a shame to sit in 1 collectors collection)i am fairly sure that this is the only one in the world.but i would take a mint sd m42 in tradethanks and best regards from brisbane andreas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??

here are the pics,lease disregard the 3 decals as this helmet has real potential !!!!your time and comments are always welcome and if someone owns one pls let me know...ENJOY!!!!!!!Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??

Default Re: Rarest m16 /m18 rzm helmet in the world with over 250 rzm stamps whats it worth??

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I'm not really following this thread. You painted all those RZM stamps on the helmet? I must be honest with you, I think it's the ugliest helmet I have ever seen. Don't really know how else to put it.

I am not even going to bother with this one.

Jason

This Helm is very ugly :/

i dont know why i bother sometimes but look at the pic of the inside where i didnt "mark out" the "rzm" .."STAMPING/PRESSINGS" in german "punze" you will see all of the circles in different sizes..,these stamping are just like the manufacturing stamps like "et 64" ect ect. only FAINTER GET IT NOW MATE!@!...

1,i painted them on because without a mag glass you can not see the "rzm" "stampings/pressing" but if you can see the outer ring fairly good without the paint.

2,i really dont know why i bother to try to show people something special with stupid and very RUDE responses like this

3.IF YOU STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND REPLY AND ILL BREAK IT DOWN EVEN FURTHER.ps no need for smart ass remarks,MANNERS ARE FREE!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY,I KNOW THAT MY ARTISTIC SKILLS ARE BAD WHICH IS WHY IT WAS ONLY TEMERARILLY PAINTED UNTILL I CAN AFFORD FOR IT TO BE MADE COMPLETE, HAVE IT WIPED DOWN TO OG FINISH AND HAVE THE "RZM STAMPINGS/RESSING" PROFFESSIONALLY AND VERY ARTISTICALLY MARKED OUT BY SIGNWRITTER!!

BY THE WAY ITS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THE PREVIOUSE POSTS WHY THE HELMET WAS NOT DISCOVERED AND BOUGHT FOR $90AU,SO IM GLAD THAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE BAD VISION AND CANNOT SEE CRAP.CHEERS S,IF IT DOES NOT END UP GETTING SOLD I WILL HAVE IT RESTORED AND PROFFESIONALLY MARKED/PAINTED SO THAT I CAN SELL IT FOR ALOT MORE THEN $90,BUT HEY IF YOU HAVE AN M16/M18 IN "GOOD CONDITION" WITH CA. 350 DIFFERENT SIZED RZM STAMPS/PRESSINGS FROM THE FACTORY(ALMOST A PROTOTYP???)THEN LET ME KNOW AS I WANT TO BUY IT..OK!!!!!

Oh...Moderator?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

What the...?

I think that the OP is trying - in his own peculiar manner - to convey the message, that there are RZM stamps in the helmet and that he used paint to bring them forth and make them more visible......

I gathered that as well, Scout. Just why it would be covered inside and out with RZM stampings, though, I haven't a clue. He does "have a way" with his explanations, I have to say...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

tHANKYOU VERY MUCH,!!I THINK THE WAY YOU SAID IT MAKES MORE SENCE WHEN IT IS PUT THAT WAY..i should stop trying to break everything down for everyone like they are 2 year olds....i guess i should give people more credit for thinking,cheeers mate ,you nailed it on the head

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast