Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Real or Fake SS helmet shell

Article about: I'm posting the only photos the seller has of this shell, worry not I'm not spending any money on it, rather I want to use this as an educational piece for myself. The shell looks legit enou

Default Re: Real or Fake SS helmet shell

Sorry for the confusion, I meant on posting other peoples pictures for review- the word "Nicked" was used- which led me to this side conversation.
    How do I go about using other peoples images of "items for sale" to question the authenticity of said items if there is some sort of copyright issue connected to the picture......ha I'm confusing myself now.

I do go over the posts here to glean information and add to my knowledge of these items, I'm much more versed in US lids, German is a evolving line for me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

What I meant was that I think this helmet has been peddled before by a well know scammer.
    Please dont get caught by pawel . On the other issue, use other people's photos but give them credit at all times. If the owner is not known, just state source of image
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Leave it alone... doesn't even exist! That pic has been surfacing the net since I joined this hobby 3 years ago. It's currently on NY CL.

Your free to post pics from dealer sites. Unless they complain we leave them up. Private sellers you should simply ask permission to post for opinions, if they say no walk away.

Finally you can almost never tell authenticity from pics like this. You must have clear well lit no head on flash glare in focus pics of the decal and the entire helmet including all stamps and markings. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123