Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Is this a real SS helmet?

Article about: I went to my local auctioneers today and found this SS helmet. I'm 99% sure it's real, I've checked through the threads showing known fake decals and I can't find one the same. I asked my un

I'm in, I'm just booking a flight so I can personally examine it, oh I can't get annual leave from work so I now quit my job over this one off exciting endeavor.

Last edited by reneblacky; 04-23-2015 at 05:14 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You just made my day you big troll!!!

Write me a number on a pm and I buy it. I can open a museum with this single helmet!!

Send me your address and I mortdecai will come .....
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  48.3 KB

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    I may have made a mistake with this one. I over ate, put on 100lbs and then wore ill fitting clothes. I then went to the auction with a hooker, shouted 'Money', fist pumped and whooped and started a fight with a random member of the public, then, having sold the cat, the collection, my car, my wife's clothes and two of my least favourite kids I went straight in with a bid (the sole bid) of 32,000.
    My wife has left me, my two favourite children aren't talking to me because I sold the cat and the only thing I have of my collection is this helmet, which according to the blind drunk guy next to me in the park is a fake having looked it up on Wikipedia on his iPhone (which was a sight to behold because he didn't have any limbs). Next time I ask for advice on WRF I might try and listen.
    Anybody want to buy a helmet?
    I bet you shouted "Bom Baby" As loud as you could when you won this unbelivable waste of metal and paint?!
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_146497873232502.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	831409  

When you're wounded and left of Afghanistan's plains,
    An' the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle an' blow out your brains,
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier." - Rudyard Kipling

I was ready to bid on this one to. I had what I thought was a firm offer on my gold fish, until the next door neighbours "new cat" ate it and blew the deal. The 3200.01 price I had secured for the fish was promptly withdrawn as they had a "semi-relic" guppy in their collection already, so I not only lost out on bidding for this one, but lost my fish and inherited a steaming heap of fishy cat turd on the lawn! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234