Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Relic SS

Article about: I know its difficult but i'd appreciate any opinions on this, sorry there the only pics i have. Cheers Phill

Default Re: Relic SS

Quote by DougB View Post
    I wouldn't go near this SS helmet. Reich SS do you know that ET SS decals never, ever, ever have a rounded bottom nor break down in this fashion?
    No Doug i didn't and if you say it isn't good, then i take it as Gospel, sorry to every one who has responded and i haven't replied to i just got back from work and will be away again for the next week or so, thanks to all for your input as always it's much appreciated.

Regards Phill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    No Doug i didn't and if you say it isn't good, then i take it as Gospel, sorry to every one who has responded and i haven't replied to i just got back from work and will be away again for the next week or so, thanks to all for your input as always it's much appreciated.

Regards Phill
    Hi Phill, my comment was directed to ReichSS who said it was good. He has posted many fake helmets thus far followed by pages of "why not" and "what if" arguments so I wanted to avoid more of that by stated precisely and unequivocally why it's bad. Cheers, avoid this one like the plague.

Hi Doug, Sorry, i realised whom you were adressing as soon as i posted my reply but was in such a hurry i didn't have time to correct it any way I'm back now and i didn't take the offer any further, Thanks again for your reply and knowledge.

Regards Phill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12