Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Second SS helmet: M35

Article about: Here is another ss helmet relic I am considering to purchase. Any ideas as to originality? Regards Felix

Default Second SS helmet: M35

Here is another ss helmet relic I am considering to purchase. Any ideas as to originality?
    Regards
    Felix
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Second SS helmet: M35   Second SS helmet: M35  

Second SS helmet: M35   Second SS helmet: M35  

Attached Images Attached Images Second SS helmet: M35 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Second SS helmet: M35
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Second SS helmet: M35

Yes,

Looks like photos and helmet i purchased a couple of years ago.

Have you seen the actual helmet , or just pictures.

Who is advertising/ selling this.

SF.

Do you still have the helmet? Was it good? A seller in scotland is advertising it.

?

Yes ,i still have helmet.

I would check Scottish seller [ same ] is using correct photos. Those posted look very,very similar to mine.

SF.

?

Helmets and Headgear !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thank you for the advice, i will contact the seller for more photos.

Yeah, I've seen that one too....Helmet and Headgear, as mentioned above. Looks like the corrosion is all the way through in more than one place, doesn't look very "stable" to me...
    I guess the one ("nomis") that has actually got this helmet in his collection could tell us more about it..? Did you get it from the same site?

?

The pictures [ from same seller a couple of years ago ] look very familiar, so it is a very similar helmet to the one i have.

It has a few pin-holes in the shell, but otherwise seems good. Have'nt tried to treat it in any way.

The comment was simply to check pictures are of helmet currently on sale . Hope it is a different ' similar ' helmet.

SF.

Ok, so it's just a "similar" helmet to the one you bought ?

?

When i saw the attached photos my thoughts were ' christ.......thats my helmet '.

Turns out its the same seller. I simply suggested that the prospective purchaser make sure it is a currently available helmet.

I have recently been screwed by 'hornblower1994@aol.co.uk' or PAWEL NOWAK, who obviously takes photos off the web and advertises the goods as his to sell.

Therefore, when i saw what looks like my helmet for sale on the internet, alarm bells began to ring.

This seller gave me no problems with my sale, so in that new knowledge i can only conclude that this is a 'very similar helmet'.

Mine was described as bunker dug from Eastern front and had been in his own collection for some years.

SF.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast