Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Single decal EF64 22206

Article about: Samir and Doug are correct , not a good decal. EF M40's with SS decals are not seen often so that should give reason to pay extra attention when you are offered one.

Default Single decal EF64 22206

As its snowing outside I have decided to post a few pictures for you to see. Hopefully you ss helmet collectors will like this one. Its an EF64 22206 I believe although not to sure if the lot number is as I have listed it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single decal EF64 22206   Single decal EF64 22206  

Single decal EF64 22206   Single decal EF64 22206  

Single decal EF64 22206   Single decal EF64 22206  

Single decal EF64 22206  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single decal EF64 22206
    P
    Many

Default Re: Single decal EF64 22206

Wow, thats a nice one Damien!!
    Is it just the camera lense or is the decal that BIG???? ( like it was on a 62 rather than a 64 )

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I guess it must be a trick of the eye as the decal is no bigger than any of the others on helmets I have.

?

I do not like what I see. That decal is not a one looker for me. There's only one known true M40 EF SS that I know to exist. I think it's best if we wait for Doug to chime in. In the mean time, would you be kind enough to post pics of the opposite side of the helmet, thank you

Samir

Its great to know what you think, but do you think that if there is one known m40 EF SS, then there may well be one more lurking out there waiting to be found. I am not an expert on SS helmets or in fact any helmets. I just collect because I can,

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Its great to know what you think, but do you think that if there is one known m40 EF SS, then there may well be one more lurking out there waiting to be found. I am not an expert on SS helmets or in fact any helmets. I just collect because I can,
    Just what i was thinking D, I do not study these much lately, but i cannot see an obvious fault with it. Just because there is ony one known, does not mean there cannot be another. And i am sure you in the right part of the world to find another !!!! haha

EDIT

The only things I find a little strange, are the marks on the inside of the skirt of the shell, scratches that look as if they are underneath the paint ?

Samir,
    I forgot to say in reply to your request for a picture of the opposite side. All my helmets are stored away in boxes, I took them out to check on them afte 5 years or so being packed away, took photos and they have all gone back into the storage building.
    D.

?

Hi,

The decal itself is not a one looker for me. The known EF M40 has an EF pattern decal, and not the ET style that u have on your helmet. ET pattern decals are known to be on some EF M42 shells, not EF M40s.

Samir

Do you think the decal itself is legit ?

I am so glad that collecting helmets is not the same for me as it seems to be for you... we are all diferent after all. I got the helmet from a good source which is far more preferable for me than buying at a show or from a dealer. It came from Normandie, which is just across the water from me and it looks and feels correct. Who is to say that my EF M40 had a field applied ET decal........ were there rules on what decals were used in the field?
    Samir, before you think I am having a go, I am not. I appreciate your input, and by posting it on the forum I have to take the comments made by those who view the particular items. I am happy with what I have, and have had it long enough for the money not to be an issue.
    All the best,
    D.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast