Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS

Article about: That's hilarious Andy! Wait..I better go check....

?

Default Re: SS

That's hilarious Andy! Wait..I better go check....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS
    P
    Many

?

Whew....they are all still there!

WOW,thats great shelving you have there.Is it from IKEA or home made?Whats all that junk laying around on it?,you could put some really nice DOULTON figures on there to make a real "stylish" look.(I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP!!!)LOL

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    WOW,thats great shelving you have there.Is it from IKEA or home made?Whats all that junk laying around on it?,you could put some really nice DOULTON figures on there to make a real "stylish" look.(I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP!!!)LOL
    You not seen 'The Wall' before mate? I remember my first time too.... shock and awe

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    The shelves are custom made but the guy used the wrong brackets. Otherwise I'm happy with them. No Doulton but maybe those furry bears people were collecting a few years ago lol

And don't mention throwing up, you don't know how hard I'm fighting this hangover..

When utterly malleted, I find a pint of water and a couple of paracetamol before bed work well for a less brutal hangover. The problem is remembering to do it...

Not much good for you now though Doug.

?

Lol, yeah. Malletted, never heard that term before, going to remember that one! We call it "hammered" here and this morning I feel like my head was the nail.

?

I would love to come by and get u drunk Doug but with my luck I probably end up with old shoes that don't fit. I can picture myself at home opening up the bag "AWW sh*t! Again??".

I would probably get home and find the bag had a hole in the bottom and there's a tramp outside keeping his head cosy with a nice warm lid!!And a big rosey faced smile!!!!!

?

Don't laugh,at a recent collector get together at Roy's one of the guys had a bit much and he left his backpack on the sidewalk when the cab picked him up at the end of the evening! The contents were stolen! So he realized the next day when he awoke and thus he did indeed leave "empty handed" in a way. Remind me to never get him to put my stuff in his backpack when leaving a collector show and tell! True story!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast