Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS

Article about: That's hilarious Andy! Wait..I better go check....

Default Re: SS

What a bummer!As they say at all good airports"pack your own bag and carry it yourself!". In all sincerity though,that is a really tragic tale.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS
    P
    Many

?

By the way Shelton my apologies for completely hijacking your thread, please post pics when you can!

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Don't laugh,at a recent collector get together at Roy's one of the guys had a bit much and he left his backpack on the sidewalk when the cab picked him up at the end of the evening! The contents were stolen! So he realized the next day when he awoke and thus he did indeed leave "empty handed" in a way. Remind me to never get him to put my stuff in his backpack when leaving a collector show and tell! True story!
    That's terrible and irresponsible if u ask me. If I was running around with SS gear at a show or a get together, I have no business drinking. Especially if u can't handle alcohol, and u get into a fight that lands u in jail??? Cops would be like "lets see whats in his bag, oh sh*t, we got ourselves a neo nazi!, wait a minute boys, I think we killed two birds with one stone, guess what?? He's also an Arab! I think i'm gonna make Captain tonight!" LOL!

?

My apologies as well. I didn't realize until Doug mentioned it, again, my apologies Shelton.

?

No need to apologize Samir, I'm supposed to be the guy moderating this section LOL. The guy felt terrible, he's a super guy but just got "malleted" - jeez I love that term. Samir so long as you weren't wearing your SS fez I am sure they'd let you off with a warning lol.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    No need to apologize Samir, I'm supposed to be the guy moderating this section LOL. The guy felt terrible, he's a super guy but just got "malleted" - jeez I love that term. Samir so long as you weren't wearing your SS fez I am sure they'd let you off with a warning lol.
    LOL! Doug you are a sick man! You know Scott told me the same thing. LOL!

Fez!!!!sorry shelton,i didn't mean to tread on your thread either,but it has turned into a real winner.FEZ!!!!

?

Ok boys lets turn the thread back over to Shelton now! Mr Shelton the floor is all yours and once again I apologize, but as you see part of collecting is having fun with fellow collecting friends, and for me at least is one of the most rewarding part of collecting. No disrespect to you or your thread!

We have so many words for it in the UK I lose track.....

Any noun generally sounds like it works.... Planked, bouldered, spannered, starfished. It doesn't even need to make sense, 'I was completely patchbadgered mate' etc etc. We like a drink here

Drink responsibly. All terms for drunk intended for mild amusement and/or affirmation of English stereotypes only.

?

Shelton, I would love to see pics of your M42. You never know, it could be a TK metal skull that was taken off a visor, and that could be worth some serious cash.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast