Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS ckl M42(opinions)

Article about: Hello everyone, i really like the look of this one on HANNAHS REICH.I know this dealer has a top reputation but i would still like some feedback before i take the plunge because as we all kn

Default SS ckl M42(opinions)

Hello everyone, i really like the look of this one on HANNAHS REICH.I know this dealer has a top reputation but i would still like some feedback before i take the plunge because as we all know when it comes to SS in particular a 99% approval of any item is desired.Sorry for the rubbish pictures,it,s the best i could do!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ckl M42(opinions)   SS ckl M42(opinions)  

SS ckl M42(opinions)  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS ckl M42(opinions) 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ckl M42(opinions)
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS ckl M42(opinions)

I'm guessing he has copyrighted his pics? Couple of options for sneaking around that. Right click and copy image url, then go to the image in a separate window where you will be able to save it. Or make a print screen on the window and paste it into paint. Tough to say from these pics really mate but the runes looks ckl/ET-ish at this point at least.

Thanks for that i will give it a go.I'm pretty useless with a PC so don't be suprised if i fail!!

I failed,i had a go but it made no sense to me as nothing happened!If any of you could get the images to upload from HANNAHS REICH that would be great as i do like the look of this one.

Is this any good??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ckl M42(opinions)  

Here you go.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ckl M42(opinions)   SS ckl M42(opinions)  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Adrian,if only i understood the wonders of the modern world!! I think this is a good one,what are your thoughts,thanks again,leon

From these pics, it does nothing for me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

For me I would need to examine this one by hand.

Samir

Thanks again,i can't really see the sharp point to the bottom of the shield as you would expect on an ET decal,although the soft breaks look ok.That said one rune(the left)looks to be slightly thicker than the other which if it is not just a camera angle would not be correct in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast