Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)

Article about: Hi everyone,well it has arrived and Martin of HANNAHS REICH has been a real pleasure to deal with.As you would expect with a helmet like this he has given me a no quibble returns policy if a

?

Default Re: SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)

I just checked my SS database, no problems with the lot number, it falls right into range and I have a couple right beside it. Is there a date you can read on the components (chinstrap and liner)? Most of what I have in this range I would date mid to late 43. Nice helmet, I think you have a keeper there.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)
    P
    Many

Hi Doug,that's great news!!I was 99% sure it was a good one but as with these things confirmation amoungst my fellow collectors is everything! I have just had a close look in the liner band and sure enough you are bang on the money as i can read 1943 (in reverse!)The chinstrap however is completly unmarked.Thanks again for doing a bit of research for me, Leon
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 11-23-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Hi Kylesbullets,yes this is my first and definately only SS helmet as they are far to expensive for me to buy more of!!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Kylesbullets,yes this is my first and definately only SS helmet as they are far to expensive for me to buy more of!!
    congratulations on your first ss helmet then!

realy good to here the helmet has worket out for you. its a great helmet and all the dates match to cant get better then that.

I only have a small collection of helmets Greenhorn, but here is a picture of them anyway!! The top one is a M35 double decal HEER,below my "new arrival" M42 SS,beside that one is a M35 double decal LUFTWAFFE and finally a single decal M35 KREIGSMARINE. P.S. The canopic jars are not relic!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)  

by the look of it the conopic jars will be moved somewere else soon anyway ha ha. there all great looking helmets

"I think we're gonna need a bigger shelf!"
    Attached Images Attached Images SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH) 

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    "I think we're gonna need a bigger shelf!"

Code:
    I only have a small collection of helmets Greenhorn, but here is a picture of them anyway!! The top one is a M35 double decal HEER,below my "new arrival" M42 SS,beside that one is a M35 double decal LUFTWAFFE and finally a single decal M35 KREIGSMARINE. P.S. The canopic jars are not relic!!!
    It may be small but a quality collection mate, very nice indeed, congratulations on your first SS lid! Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast