Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)

Article about: Hi everyone,well it has arrived and Martin of HANNAHS REICH has been a real pleasure to deal with.As you would expect with a helmet like this he has given me a no quibble returns policy if a

Default Re: SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)

Its not always the quantity but the quality,and you certainly have that,four amazing lids well done indeedregards Dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great SS helmet...but, sorry...I'm more impressed by the Canopics! Especially the winged ones! Excellent condition! Somewhere out there....there's a mummy who is a "gutless wonder".....

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A mummy searching for it's guts, wearing an SS helmet,now there's got to be a B movie in that!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I only have a small collection of helmets Greenhorn, but here is a picture of them anyway!! The top one is a M35 double decal HEER,below my "new arrival" M42 SS,beside that one is a M35 double decal LUFTWAFFE and finally a single decal M35 KREIGSMARINE. P.S. The canopic jars are not relic!!!
    Canopic Jars!!!!!!!!! ......... I thought Walkwolf was the only Egyptophile among us?
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

HaHa,i've been there six times,although i doubt i'll be back anytime soon with all the unrest that is going on at the moment!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123