Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)

Article about: Hi everyone,well it has arrived and Martin of HANNAHS REICH has been a real pleasure to deal with.As you would expect with a helmet like this he has given me a no quibble returns policy if a

Default SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)

Hi everyone,well it has arrived and Martin of HANNAHS REICH has been a real pleasure to deal with.As you would expect with a helmet like this he has given me a no quibble returns policy if any doubts arise about the authenicity of it from this posting.The close ups of the decal are through a x10 loop with torch light to remove as many shadows as possible.Under a x 20 loop the metalic pulver is of the consistancy of caster sugar/flour and the Runes do not show any hint of "sawtooth"printing methods.The decal is right down to the helmet,solid and showing consistent wear to the rest of the helmet.The decal looks to be a good original ET type to my eye with the soft breaks to the shield and a point to the base.A measurement of the shield from left to right shows the white section(not including the border as the cut may vary this)to be 31mm,give or take a fraction.Your valued opinions on this helmet would be most appreciated as having confidence i a peice like this is essential!! P.S. DOUGB,if you are confident that this is a good SS as you suggested earlier do you have an idea of the year of manufacture for it as i do not have access to the lot number database!! Thanks again,Leon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)   SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)  

SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)   SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS ckl66 3012 (HANNAHS REICH)

Nice lid. Congrats with a new treasure!

I like it when they have been used in combat.

?

Looks OK to me Tim, but then again you know that my knowledge of these can be written on the back of a postage stamp!
    Going to have to take a drive up to yours at some point for a proper "looksee"!

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Thanks Trondk,i was looking for a good one that did'nt look as though it rolled off the line yesterday.DOUGB stated that the batch number matched up to known SS so i'm anticipating his expert opinion on this one!!Thanks again for your valued input guys, Leon

Sweet helmet. I am the new owner of an m42 ckl combat ss myself, so I am biased! Congrats.

Nice SS! One day, one day lol

Hi Helmstone and thanks,i'm sure it will happen sooner or later,you have picked up a few nice ones already!I look forward to seeing it when you get the one your after.

- - Updated - -

Thanks Fireguyfire,post us some pictures so we can admire your latest purchase!!

?

I see no red flags whatsoever, I will have a look at my SS database when I get home from work later today.

Leon

Congrats! Wow, that is a fantastic helm! Perhaps you'll post a pic of it in your display, love seeing helmets in displays.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Is this your first?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast