Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS helmet

Article about: lads can anybody tell me if these helmets are real? the seller says they are but i need some advice form the experts ! the second helmet is shown in the last 3 pictures thanks Fitzer

?

Default SS helmet

lads can anybody tell me if these helmets are real? the seller says they are but i need some advice form the experts !
    the second helmet is shown in the last 3 pictures
    thanks
    Fitzer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS helmet   SS helmet  

SS helmet   SS helmet  

SS helmet   SS helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet
    P
    Many

These are all 100% fake from the ground up, that is the steel shells, paint, decals, everything. Terrible.

I have yet to meet a guy who sells fakes admit the same. They always swear up and down that their goods are genuine. From these limited photographs, my initial reaction is watch out. Far better, detailed pictures are required these days to judge a helmet. Request clear close up pictures of the insignia.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

All Bad!
    Regards,
    John

Complete and utter garbage.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

thanks for the advice lads! ill give them a miss so, ill assume all his other items are bogie aswell. do you reckon there is a point in posting pictures of the rest of his items or will they be crap aswell.
    thanks
    fitzer

?

Ageed, gents. This one needs to be taken to the butcher shop.

?

lads can yous tell me what to look out for? what are the tell tale points to tell a fake from a real one
    thanks.

Quote by Fitzer View Post
    lads can yous tell me what to look out for? what are the tell tale points to tell a fake from a real one
    thanks.
    No tell tale points you pick-up without some serious study , first get decent photos then you can start learning. Doug made an excellent topic on SS decals here somewhere.

You would think it would be illegal to knowingly sell fakes and insist that they are genuine.....unfortunately, there's a loop-hole that they all utilize, that it is their Opinion that the item in genuine...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast