Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS helmet?

Article about: Hey guys,Ive been scouring through pictures of genuine and fake SS helmets and I honestly am no better off when I look at this helmet,is this original or not?,cheers Sean

?

Default SS helmet?

Hey guys,Ive been scouring through pictures of genuine and fake SS helmets and I honestly am no better off when I look at this helmet,is this original or not?,cheers Sean

SS helmet?SS helmet?SS helmet?SS helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet?
    P
    Many

Hard to tell from the angle. The liner has been replaced. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Sean you can't tell from these photos. You need to get an in focus closeup of the decal with no flash glare.

?

Thanks for the comment,maybe that's why the pictures were taken from this angle..

?

Quote by Torch View Post
    Thanks for the comment,maybe that's why the pictures were taken from this angle..
    I suspect that as well, it is usually the case with SS helmets that the worse the photos you are sent the worse the fake is. If I could offer a modicum of advice I would strongly recommend you stand up to all sellers and insist on top photos always. If someone sends you pics like this you should not accept them. The devil is in the details.

?

Righto,i'll mail him and get some better pics,thanks guys!

Looks like a relic helmet and they just stuck a liner in It and possibly a fake ss decal on it to try to give it more value.

?

Well,well...I was supplied the extra pictures I asked for....email was signed by Pawel....knew I'd seen his name on here before so did a quick search before this post..seems he's going worldwide now! I'll throw up the not quite straight on picture of the decal he sent for shits and giggles.......

SS helmet?

?

I saw this one on gumtree.com.au this morning. I was a little suspicious when I saw him asking $450 for it and $500 for "100% original" camo fallschirmjager helmets.

Avoid like yellow snow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast