Become our sponsor and display your banner here

SS helmet???

Article about: Is this SS helmet? What you think, is this SS shield? There is not shield on other side.

Default SS helmet???

Is this SS helmet? What you think, is this SS shield? There is not shield on other side.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Tough call to make. Not much decal left to go on with and what makes it worst is these low quality pics.

Samir

Agree with SSamir. Please reference the forums as to how to properly take pics of helmets. This allows us members to verify.

Hi, if it is the remains of an original decal, I would not pay much more than that of a no decal shell as so little remains. Much sharper images are needed to make any assessment though. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Impossible to tell now. I wouldn't pay any extra for this over a no decal lid. Too easy to slip a fake decal on, scrape 95% of it off then try to sell as a relic SS for a couple hundred dollars more.

Before all, excuse me for blurry pics. I willl go to send better photographs of a hellmet.
    Anyway, I am 100% sure that this decal is original. Hellmet is a gift from a farmer from one village around my town Niš, Serbia.