MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Is this SS Helmet

Article about: Answer fast! is this a german ww2 ss helmet and what kind of model is it? and what year it was made

?

I totally "Agree"... I see it all the time...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this SS Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Brett View Post
    Answer fast? You were considering buying this? Use the Forum search function & look up M40 double decal.
    Actually make an effort!

Regards
    Brett
    Wouldnt be the first time where a con man has come on this forum with thier creation to see if they can fool us or sell it

Quote by rbminis View Post
    A please and thank you might help your case.
    Ralph.
    Well said!....

Looking at where the guy is from and the extra holes next to the decals this could even be a post war German helmet shell as the shell has been in Finnish army service as they have extra holes drilled in their helmet shells for the fixing of the liner

JMM
    ?

10 minutes looking at the new posts and bang! 2 posts without a "please" or a "thank you".
    Did I miss something or that "strange" thing called education isn't in use anymore?

Quote by JMM View Post
    10 minutes looking at the new posts and bang! 2 posts without a "please" or a "thank you".
    Did I miss something or that "strange" thing called education isn't in use anymore?
    The kids these days cannot even be bothered to type that, you will be lucky to get a Pls/Thx ! I am the miserable sort of git that makes a point of saying "thank you" very loudly to people who I make room for on the foot path as they walk past without a glance! The world is full of discourteous *h^=s I'm afraid. Leon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3