Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: CLASSIFIEDS - SHOULD GOLD MEMBERSHIP BE A REQUIREMENT TO SELL?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - with at least 25 non-superfluous posts

13 27.66%
  • YES - with at least 50 non-superfluous posts

18 38.30%
  • YES - But no required posts of any kind

4 8.51%
  • NO

12 25.53%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Helmet, and Decal?

Article about: Since this is not my area of study, I would appreciate if you would voice your opinions of the decal on this helmet now for sale in our classifieds. German SS Helmet - Militaria Collectibles

Default SS Helmet, and Decal?

Since this is not my area of study, I would appreciate if you would voice your opinions of the decal on this helmet now for sale in our classifieds.
    German SS Helmet - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Helmet, and Decal?
    P
    Many

For me it needs much better pics of the decal, and interior details including maker marks. It does not look unconvincing but there are some very good ET pattern fakes going around. There are a couple of things I'm not sure about though, the print looks a bit flat and the pulver is very white for an ET. See what the big man says.

Dooouuuug....

SS Helmet, and Decal?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    For me it needs much better pics of the decal, and interior details including maker marks. It does not look unconvincing but there are some very good ET pattern fakes going around. There are a couple of things I'm not sure about though, the print looks a bit flat and the pulver it very white for an ET. See what the big man says.

Dooouuuug....

SS Helmet, and Decal?
    Also, with a very convenient scratch right at the bottom.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

It looks way fake to me!

Kindly click on the link that Ralph has provided and note that the "seller" has ZERO posts here on the forum and also note what the text in the ad reads.

As far as I am concerned the latter I consider unsolicited SPAM and also, it again reinforces my opinion that the selling option in the classifieds should be reserved ONLY for Gold members with a minimum post count of twenty-five to fifty non-superfluous contributions.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Kindly click on the link that Ralph has provided and note that the "seller" has ZERO posts here on the forum and also note what the text in the ad reads.

As far as I am concerned the latter I consider unsolicited SPAM and also, it again reinforces my opinion that the selling option in the classifieds should be reserved ONLY for Gold members with a minimum post count of twenty-five to fifty non-superfluous contributions.
    I also agree with Richie.
    Also note, the seller is our newest member that signed up today to list this helmet for sale and then went off line.
    Ralph.

?

Decal is bogus.

I have also contacted the "seller" and asked her to provide additional images, especially close-ups of the decal.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    I have also contacted the "seller" and asked her to provide additional images, especially close-ups of the decal.
    Richie, no need for additional pics of the decal. I can spot this one from around the block.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    For me it needs much better pics of the decal, and interior details including maker marks. It does not look unconvincing but there are some very good ET pattern fakes going around. There are a couple of things I'm not sure about though, the print looks a bit flat and the pulver is very white for an ET. See what the big man says.

Dooouuuug....

SS Helmet, and Decal?
    I think you are giving this helmet far more credence than it's worth, but you're a helmet guy and i'm not, so looking forward to the other replies. Personally, on this single view it appears, with it's repetitive chipping of the decal, a huge steaming turd to me.......

Regards, Ned.

Edit: Thanks SSamir.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast