Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS helmet fake our not ?

Article about: Hi i bought an helmet and bayonet on an antic sale i am wondering if it is fake or not. There is a serial number inside the helmet but i can not make out the numbers or letters.

Default SS helmet fake our not ?

Hi i bought an helmet and bayonet on an antic sale i am wondering if it is fake or not.
    There is a serial number inside the helmet but i can not make out the numbers or letters.

SS helmet fake our not ?SS helmet fake our not ?SS helmet fake our not ?SS helmet fake our not ?SS helmet fake our not ?SS helmet fake our not ?SS helmet fake our not ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet fake our not ?
    P
    Many

The helmet is certainly a fake ss helmet, the boyonet looks ok but im no expert.

Hello and welcome to the forum , I am sorry to say that the SS helmet has fake decals in my opinion. The helmet itself is original, but the runic decal has been placed on top of areas of rust and the decal itself looks to have pre-printed/stained age wear to it. As for the Bayonet , others with better expertise will tell you on that one. Leon.

M34 Square-dip helmet used by police and civilian air raid personnel with fake decals as mentioned...I believe that may be dried blood in the liner...?
    cheers, Glenn

The bayonet looks good but the helmet is a civil helmet with fake decals on it.

Thank you for the replys so the M34 Square-dip helmet is German and worthless haha ?

Nobody said that it was worthless...it's just not an SS helmet and has fake decals. $150 perhaps....but not more, in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by zlatan777 View Post
    Thank you for the replys so the M34 Square-dip helmet is German and worthless haha ?
    I wouldn't say worthless, get rid of the fake decals and it will look nice on a shelf!...

Okok thanks for the reply Btw this is an awsome forum for WW2 relics )

Very true! And $150 is a fair enough value for your helmet, I hope you didn'y pay too much for it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast