Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS helmet genuine?

Article about: This marked German SS helmet appears to be original but what I want and some experienced collectors. Thanks collectors and the moderators!

Default SS helmet genuine?

This marked German SS helmet appears to be original but what I want the opinion and some experienced collectors.
    Thanks collectors and the moderators!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS helmet genuine?   SS helmet genuine?  

SS helmet genuine?   SS helmet genuine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet genuine?
    P
    Many

?

This mirrorwise SS decals did exist but are very rare. The partyshield doesn't have the correct size and looks a bit odd. Swastika looks to big. Shield may be touched up.
    The liner is in any case not the correct liner and is post war imo.
    In any way you have to post bigger and clearer pics of the decals and offcourse wait for the SS-helmetboys to come in.

Not a chance. There are 4 known original mirror runic helmets on Austrian shells. This is not the 5th. Jim G.

PS: I think this one has been posted on this forum before. Regardless, this one is bad. Save your money.

I learned something new today. Did not know that there ever were Mirror SS helmets. I wonder if DougB has one?

?

Offcourse he has one... or had anyway...

I think he had the three, lol, and a guy found the 4th at a second hand shop a couple years back for a song... It was posted on here.

Ok so what would a mirror SS decal helmet go for on the open market? $15,000-$20,000 ?? I dont know and wonder.

Probably a lot more. Nice double decal wartime helmets are pushing $20k... It makes Robin Leach's "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" kind of ring through my ears...

Hi, sorry, but as Jim says, this is not the 5th!! (unfortunately). Leon.