Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SS helmet---is it good?

Article about: I agree that this decal looks fake and also appears to be attached over rust. Again, without the clear close up it is hard to judge. With a repro chinstrap and the lady stating a price and t

Default Re: SS helmet---is it good?

I agree that this decal looks fake and also appears to be attached over rust. Again, without the clear close up it is hard to judge. With a repro chinstrap and the lady stating a price and that it has been in the family since '44, I woud definitely walk away. Why didn't she take the 3-4000 from one of the dealers who told her the value?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Well, judging from what the majority says, I think I will pass. She also said she has a flag and some MG-42 parts. She is supposed to be emailing me pics of everything as well as some close ups of the helmet, decal, liner, and giving me the stamping info. Once, If, I get them, i will post them. thanks

?

You are wise to pass on this. The seller has lied to you, unless the SS were issuing fake decals in 1945.. I concure with the members that say it's a bad decal. Actually, I'll go one step further, it's a horrendous decal!

Sepp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12