Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS helmet M40/66

Article about: Hello guys. I purchased this helmet 2 years ago. Its a good piece. I have a question as a rookie in this field. Is it in a good shape to sell and how does the battle damage effects on this h

?

Default SS helmet M40/66

Hello guys.
    I purchased this helmet 2 years ago. Its a good piece.
    I have a question as a rookie in this field. Is it in a good shape to sell and how does the battle damage effects on this helmet(price of course)?
    All advice is well appreciated.SS helmet M40/66SS helmet M40/66SS helmet M40/66SS helmet M40/66SS helmet M40/66SS helmet M40/66SS helmet M40/66

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet M40/66
    P
    Many

It's an M35. Not 40. Cannot comment until good quality pics of decal are provided. Is there a maker mark & lot# that is legible ?
    D.

?

I dont know much as i said. I have bought it as M40. Im not good at it thats why i came here to learn something.

?

I'll post new photos tomorrow when i return to home.

Yes...you need to show better pics. The most important is the decal. Hopefully there is enough left of it to determine if it is a period decal or a repro. Then we can go from there
    D.

?

Thanks for the info. I'll try to take better pictures As soon as i get home.

No rush....we will be here
    D.

Its an M35 because the Vent Holes are riveted pieces. An M40 would have the vent holes just stamped, as it was faster and easier to produce.

With the new strap , the liner band being out and maybe not from this helmet these are considerable drivers that will make the price go down. An honest battle damaged helmet can be a great collectors item but untouched condition is what collectors want.
    Also if it is just the hole on top it won't increase price anyway.