Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss m42

Article about: Woo Hoo, I've been moved! To the upside of town, Cheers Doug. Phill

Default Ss m42

G'day one and all, Many Moons pass no speakum,have been very busy of late but it's nice to pop back for a look see I don't think this thread was even here last time i was on, so i thought i'd contribute, i have posted this lid before but it probably hasn't surfaced for awhile and sadly it's one of two that i have left as i have sold off all the others,..sadly..but shit happens as they say, hope you like.

Cheers Phill.Ss m42Ss m42Ss m42Ss m42Ss m42Ss m42

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m42
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss m42

Hi Phill!
    Long time for sure, good to hear from you again. I like the lid - decal looks like its always been there, not applied later on.
    I know there will be naysayers but any SS creates doubt in the first instance........
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

im sorry but i find relic decals hard. but the onlything i can add is the break on the right of decal look soft. but to me the break at bottem looks ok

G'day Dan, Geelong, yes it has been along time!! and let the Naysaying commence LOL if it's not genuine i think it deserves an A+ for effort, but as i said i have posted it before and didn't get any Red flags,looks real to me, i think maybe one of those USB microscopes could tell more but alas i don't own one.

If it's a fake it's a damned good one! I like it!

Nice one

I say a good one. It looks honest, and seems to be an ET decal. Can you see the shell markings, even just a partial where you can see the font type?

G'day Mate , Nah can't see squat, even with a jewellers eye-loop, too coroded i'm afraid.

Phill

?

Looks like a good ckl. I'm not huge into relics but I see no prep area or red flags with the decal itself so you more than likely got a been there done that SS relic mate.

Well if you think it's a goodun Doug,we'll say no more and thanks for your ckl id and for your reply, besti make a nice new display case :-) Cheers Phill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast