Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS M42 ckl66

Article about: First time I've posted this lid in full. It has some slight concussion damage on the rear skirt - a rent about 2cm in length and it's been knocked around some, notice the slight dent on the

?

Default SS M42 ckl66

First time I've posted this lid in full. It has some slight concussion damage on the rear skirt - a rent about 2cm in length and it's been knocked around some, notice the slight dent on the top and there is some looseness to the pins probably from the blast that caused the shell damage. The liner is in fairly good shape with a bit missing that looks like it was chewed by a rodent - perhaps dried blood was the attractant.
    However the decal is in very good condition I think.
    Comments welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS M42 ckl66   SS M42 ckl66  

SS M42 ckl66   SS M42 ckl66  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M42 ckl66
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS M42 ckl66

Wanted to bring this back to the top for any comments prior to listing it for sale.

?

It is a beautiful SS M42 Erich, and if there is a member here on WRF looking for a one looker SS M42 at what I know will be a reasonable price (as Erich is a reasonable man, I have done a few deals with him always top shelf) then this is your helmet. Sure you wont regret letting this one go Erich or freeing up some SOS cash?

Quote by DougB View Post
    It is a beautiful SS M42 Erich, and if there is a member here on WRF looking for a one looker SS M42 at what I know will be a reasonable price (as Erich is a reasonable man, I have done a few deals with him always top shelf) then this is your helmet. Sure you wont regret letting this one go Erich or freeing up some SOS cash?
    Why don't you buy it from him, Doug? I think it would be a wonderful addition to your wall o' helmets.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Why don't you buy it from him, Doug? I think it would be a wonderful addition to your wall o' helmets.
    If I had room I would but I have a beautiful and Canadian Vet Provenanced battle damaged M42 ckl already that has a place of permanent honor on the shelves that would be hard to supplant.

Good luck with the sale Erich, someone is going to get a very nice example of an M42 SS.

WOW Erich, very nice!!!

So I take it this will be for sale soon, any price in mind?

?

Doug, thanks for your endorsement. You know I'll regret selling this beauty but "needs must" unfortunately. It went on hold within half an hour of listing it. I'm missing it already! Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
    Look forward to seeing y'all at the SOS - where's the Thursday night party?

?

My place, Thursday night! PM me Erich!

Someone did a good deal , if I didn't own a ckl already I would have sent you a pm within a minute.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast