Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Ss m42 et64

Article about: Guys, any input on this would really help It is struck ET64 but is worn Think the decal colour etc is correct as is finish Thanks Wilco

Default Re: Ss m42 et64

Well that must be a relief, and I am glad that the better pictures helped the group reach a consensus. I agree with Doug that this is the type of thread that bears witness to the value of this type of forum. I for one would prefer to know if a piece on my shelf is bad, as I learned when I posted what I thought was a correct double decal kriegsmarine on GHW, only to learn that it was a fake. There is always a certain degree of a pucker factor when I post what should be a high ticket item for review and comment. But when all is said and done, over all, it is better to know, and in this case, it turned out fine after a bit of collective nail biting. Thanks for taking the time, and having the fortitude, to continue to post the pictures. Congrat's on a nice helmet. Cheers, and thanks to Doug and Frank for all of their input during the discussion. I, for one, learned much while following this thread. Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m42 et64
    P
    Many

I've been watching this thread for a little while, and I knew Jim, Frank and Doug would get to the bottom of it genuine or not. The whole time I had my fingers crossed for you and I'm glad that it turned out well! Enjoy that SS helmet, friend!

-Joshua

?

Thanks again to everyone, been an
    Adventure with this one but has a well
    Rewarded position on shelf.

Forum is excellent as are all the contributors.

New stuff to post soon
    Off for a beer to toast this one!

Happy collecting,
    Matt

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5