MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS M42 original decal?

Article about: 'the scent of rodent wafts fragrantly through this thread'

?

Default SS M42 original decal?

Hy guys,

what is your opinion about this decal? Possibly original?

Thanks for your opinions!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS M42 original decal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M42 original decal?
    P
    Many

Can't say I like it. Looks like a hybrid of a Pocher and an EF.

?

Straight on shots of the decal would help determine if this is a good or bad EF pattern decal. We would like to see the rest of the helmet as well.

?

here is some more pictures, that's all I have for now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS M42 original decal?   SS M42 original decal?  

SS M42 original decal?  

?

Tough to make out with the angle shots you've provided. Whats even more challenging is that I'm viewing this from my phone. What's the shell maker?

?

can't say. on the pictures there is no maker mark visible, only in the back of the rim there is a "458" stamp.

?

It looks like a good EF decal with these ridiculous photos posted.

Steffe you need to ask the seller to do 2 things. One, provide a HEAD ON shot of the decal without the ridiculous angles and two provide you with the maker and size stamp and a photo of the stamps. It looks like an EF shell, size 64.

Please then post the provided photos.

?

Quote by steffe View Post
    can't say. on the pictures there is no maker mark visible, only in the back of the rim there is a "458" stamp.
    You said these were the only photos provided. Now you say there are more photos? Please post them so we are not wasting our time. Thanks.

I felt it might be a bit iffy as it looks like the left rune is sitting just on the break, and the background colour looked odd for an EF to me. As you said though Doug, those angled pics are not really ideal to judge the dimensions properly. The hole drilled at the front is weird and the damage to the visor. Maybe it had a bracket there and was used as a grain scoop or something on a farm?

?

Quote by steffe View Post
    The maker code should be on top of the lot number. Do u physically have this one in hand or these are the sellers pics?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast