MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Ss m42 se 66

Article about: Ok, I know bad Iphone shots, but i thought Id just put them out there... M42 SS SE66 The batch number and maker number are both stamnped on the rear of the skirt, textured finish......decal

Default Re: Ss m42 se 66

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m42 se 66
    P
    Many

This helmet was not at the IS wright store. It was at the other store called David Wright Militaria in the same rural city.

?

Quote by Nicholasrossi View Post
    This helmet was not at the IS wright store. It was at the other store called David Wright Militaria in the same rural city.
    ??? This thread is well over 2 years old, almost 3 years old.

?

It doesn't really matter. It's no good whichever way you look at it!

Regards
    Brett

Spot on Brett.

I know mr wright well. Never remember seeing this dud. But dosent suprise me. But he dose get some good items from time to time. As far as iswright they had a fake sd m40 ss helmet for sale at a gun show up there way a few months ago for a lazy 5 grand. I just look and walk away from now on. But as for ss items I have yet to see any good items go threw there shops.

Mr Wright is a very nice man. He has always treated me very well, and assisted me while I have been collecting. I am not saying that he would deliberately sell an item like this knowing that it is fake. In the Militaria game we learn while we are collecting. I stopped collecting SS Militaria because the amount of good fakes getting around. It is just so hard sometimes to tell. I was stung big time with an ss uniform I purchased. I really respect David because he genuinely cares. And yes 'Geelong', he gets good items from time to time.

Mr Wright is a very nice man. He has always treated me very well, and assisted me while I have been collecting. I am not saying that he would deliberately sell an item like this knowing that it is fake. In the Militaria game we learn while we are collecting. I stopped collecting SS Militaria because the amount of good fakes getting around. It is just so hard sometimes to tell. I was stung big time with an ss uniform I purchased. I really respect David because he genuinely cares. And yes 'Geelong', he gets good items from time to time.
    yes he is a nice guy. I enjoy heading up there to look at what's new. and he can be good with prices too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5