Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ss parade helmet????????

Article about: is this real did they really chrome lids for parade purposes ??????? the guy wants 199 starting bid & 20 P&P anyway looks like its been taken apart at some point as the pins look l

Default Re: Ss parade helmet????????

Hi Chaps, Great thread. Very funny Laughed my ass off!!!

You can see the sellers reflection in the helmet pictures & guess what he looks like a biker with shades & a bandana!!! He knows what he's got he's just trying to con some poor sod. Lets hope a young collector 'starting out' doesn't get caught

Cheers,

Richard.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

tottaly agree,

ebay wont even delete the listing for giving out false information, and for selling fake items.
    wasnt a big ebay fan, but now they really make me barf

?

Quote by iron View Post
    i think the s/s stand for stainless steel rather than Schutzstaffel (ss)dont you?

Here is an SSS helmet, Stainless Steel Spike, a close cousin to the chrome plated parade Stainless Steel helmet.

So far for the biker's reputation.

Sure is pertty though.

?

well its been ended without any bids not sure why though ??????

?

Good, I can now pursue it and get one of the few SS helmets I am left to capture! A uber rare black SS-VT, the impossible to find black LAH parade, the elusive mirror runic double decal, and the rare as hens teeth never period photographed never seen ever or mentioned in any text or tome -- chrome plated M35 SS parade helmet...perhaps someone can tell me; did they issue sunglasses to the parade watchers on sunny days?

there is also one for sale at the dutch site marktplaats.nl

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Good, I can now pursue it and get one of the few SS helmets I am left to capture! A uber rare black SS-VT, the impossible to find black LAH parade, the elusive mirror runic double decal, and the rare as hens teeth never period photographed never seen ever or mentioned in any text or tome -- chrome plated M35 SS parade helmet...perhaps someone can tell me; did they issue sunglasses to the parade watchers on sunny days?
    Wouldn`t the chrome SS helmet be worn when using the chrome SS Honour Guard rifle?So far I have been able to aquire a chrome bayonet and chromed cartridge and clip,if i could find a Honour Guard rifle I would buy that helmet! I tremble in anticipation.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HG.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	42390  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

anyone ever seen any pictures of any kind???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast