Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ss parade helmet????????

Article about: is this real did they really chrome lids for parade purposes ??????? the guy wants £199 starting bid & £20 P&P anyway looks like its been taken apart at some point as the pins look l

?

Default Ss parade helmet????????

is this real did they really chrome lids for parade purposes ???????

the guy wants £199 starting bid & £20 P&P anyway looks like its been taken apart at some point as the pins look loose probably to clean it so if anyone here is interested its on ebay right now

WW2 GERMAN S/S SILVER DRESS HELMET on eBay, also Helmets Hats, World War II 1939-1945, Militaria, Collectables (end time 16-Jun-09 23:40:10 BST)
    Attached Images Attached Images Ss parade helmet????????  Ss parade helmet????????  Ss parade helmet????????  Ss parade helmet???????? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss parade helmet????????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss parade helmet????????

NickD, ive just sent the seller a question asking him to behave ! SS dress helmet my elbow !...more like Hells angels dress helmet !...

?

i was kinda thinking ive never seen chromed lids before only something that would have been post war done. lets us know what his response is lol

Nick,
    must of hit a nerve, virtually instant response !...'Thanks for your expert advise. I actually bought this helmet on ebay in 2003, So how come you are some self proclaimed expert. Please advise me of your qualifications to be giving advise out, Thank you'.....as ive just picked myself up of the floor, and my stomach is hurting with laughter ,it wont come as a surprise that i will not be engaging in anymore witty banter with this self abuser. I think we should all send a question to him !....back to the helmet, there was never any such helmets.

?

oh well there you go if he bought it off ebay then it must be real they say there's one born every minute i guess this proves it. i might ask him a few questions about it to see what he says

well there you go it must be real so ya better get ya bids in there before ya miss out

Hi. I bought this helmet on ebay in 2003 I have not had it verified by anyone.I just copied the description from when I bought it. I still have the paper work from when I bought it on ebay with the pictures etc. But a friend of mine who is a collector of ww2 items has a book and the numbers stamped on the helmet matched up to the description. Thanks

Quote by oradour View Post
    Please advise me of your qualifications to be giving advise out, Thank you'.....
    Just tell him to read one of your books that you've written on the subject, which has covered this type of "junk" When he asks which one, don't answer, that will get him sweating

These people are truly priceless.

Update........I've just sent him a not so nice question about the item, watch this space!

?

he's not going to be to happy when he finds out its rubbish thats if he chooses to believe anyone after all he has a friend with a book

Quick off the mark, I'll say that for him..........

"Another self proclaimed expert. I bought this item as it is described on ebay in 2003.. And I have no interest in reading any of your books, Thanks"

?

there you go he just wont be told guess he'll have to find out the hard way

bet some mug will go for it anyway

Hi everybody, i have no intention of anymore contact with this man, but i think he is now a little upset, he has just e-mailed me again..... ' Simple. Look and if your not interested don't buy. You obviously have a lot of time on your hands to search all the items out on ebay and give your opinion ', i hope he doesnt think i was interested in buying it !......a star item, i hope a lot of members read this thread, it just goes to show, we can never let our guard down !

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast