Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Runic Decal ?? any good...

Article about: SS Runic Decal from A Battlefield Recovered Single Decal SS M40 Helmet .i do like the look of this one....

Default SS Runic Decal ?? any good...

SS Runic Decal from A Battlefield Recovered Single Decal SS M40 Helmet .i do like the look of this one....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Runic Decal ?? any good...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Runic Decal ?? any good...
    P
    Many

Can you share anything from your collection ?

After reviewing Oldthings threads that he started . .he has already saved over $20,000 . congratulations on tapping in on the world's greatest minds for free.

Can you answer Member Real Steels question on the helmet for sale on Kelly Hicks site ?...also we have quite a few vacancies open for Gold membership ...would you Like to join for a measley $25?

Also please when posting helmet photos especially in this arena of collecting...please attach in every thread all photos required by the members attending to your inquiries.

Thank you

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi if you go and look in the photo lots you will see some of my photo lots I have.I have a nice lot to a fighter pilot.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Can you share anything from your collection ?
    Hi i have a nice luftwaffe hauptmann's leather flight jacket that i have its in the Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich fourm if you have a look.i also have some nice photo lots up in the photos on here.but i do not have a helmet yet as i am looking at one of the ones i have put up on here.but alot of $$..but i do not have alot of things.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    After reviewing Oldthings threads that he started . .he has already saved over $20,000 . congratulations on tapping in on the world's greatest minds for free.

Can you answer Member Real Steels question on the helmet for sale on Kelly Hicks site ?...also we have quite a few vacancies open for Gold membership ...would you Like to join for a measley $25?

Also please when posting helmet photos especially in this arena of collecting...please attach in every thread all photos required by the members attending to your inquiries.

Thank you

Regards Larry
    hi yes i will join for gold membership.will do it this pay day.and yes it is the worlds greatest minds on here i love it so much info.the helmet kelly hicks has is not on his site as i email him about one and it is the one he has on offer to me.i think it is a very nice one also.he has it on hold for me.as you see i been looking at alot of SS ones so been puting the photos up on here as i do not know a lot about them.as its a lot of $$ to put into something that maybe not the real thing..