Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS-RZM Helmet

Article about: HI guys ,well friend of mine found this helmet it in an abandoned mill and he gave it to me!Helmet is relic but still very rare in my area , marking stamps are in deep rust but still visible

?

Default SS-RZM Helmet

HI guys ,well friend of mine found this helmet it in an abandoned mill and he gave it to me!Helmet is relic but still very rare in my area , marking stamps are in deep rust but still visible ! Please give me some opinion!

T
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-RZM Helmet   SS-RZM Helmet  

SS-RZM Helmet   SS-RZM Helmet  

SS-RZM Helmet   SS-RZM Helmet  

SS-RZM Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-RZM Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS-RZM Helmet

thats a pretty helmet
    kudos to your friend for finding it : )

?

Thanks

looks ok,,,i would clean it up if it were mine

?

Quote by militarymania View Post
    looks ok,,,i would clean it up if it were mine
    Thanks ,sure just ask for it!

Quote by Trta View Post
    HI guys ,well friend of mine found this helmet it in an abandoned mill and he gave it to me!Helmet is relic but still very rare in my area , marking stamps are in deep rust but still visible ! Please give me some opinion!

T
    Looks right. The position of the holes for the front liner rivets looks right. Another characteristic of an original RZM is the absence of washers on the interior of the vent lugs. M16's and M18's have larges washers on the interior of the shell, there are no washers on the interior of the vent lugs on the RZM shells. The pictures aren't clear, but from what I can see, yours helmet does not have those
    washers, the RZM and SS stamps look to be right, and the overall configuration of the shell checks out. Nice find! Jim G.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Looks right. The position of the holes for the front liner rivets looks right. Another characteristic of an original RZM is the absence of washers on the interior of the vent lugs. M16's and M18's have larges washers on the interior of the shell, there are no washers on the interior of the vent lugs on the RZM shells. The pictures aren't clear, but from what I can see, yours helmet does not have those
    washers, the RZM and SS stamps look to be right, and the overall configuration of the shell checks out. Nice find! Jim G.
    Hi Jim and thanks for your clear opinion and also detailed info!Well soon I will make few more pocs of interior just for comfirming !
    T

А где клеймо RZM ?
    Where stamp RZM ?

?

Quote by SSRuslan View Post
    А где клеймо RZM ?
    Where stamp RZM ?
    Unfortunately RZM stamp is on deep rost as you see, and is poorly visible but helmet needs a detailed cleaning, after that maybe will better to see !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-RZM Helmet  

I feel cleaning will not help))))))))))

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast