Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ss sd m40 q64

Article about: Hello guys. So, yesterday the tabset, today this one came in the mail. Santa was allready very generous this year. It's very hard to see the markings Q64 and N332 but it's there for sure. Lo

Hello all,
    it my helmet, I sold it for Kriss and I don`t understand it fanny opinion about "old fake"
    I have it 2 years in my collection and have not questions, helmet be discussed in GHW forum 2 year ago
    http://www.walhalla.se/topic/31287-m40-ss-sd-q64/
    I hope it mistake only,
    thanks for all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss sd m40 q64
    P
    Many

I don`t will sell it, but I buy 68size ss sd helmet,
    Kriss helmet nice me still, helmet be dublicate last time
    if not- I never list helmet in table section

?

Hi, and thanks for chimming in. Please note in the thread Doug asks for a clear shot of the decal, not to mention it was 2 years ago and people sometimes change their opinions over time as they learn new things. Ive seen it happen before.

?

Quote by gobusik View Post
    I hope it mistake only,
    thanks for all
    No mistake here. For me, the most easiest, recognizable examples are original decals unless they are severly damaged and this aint one of them. A textbook example will pop out and the primer in this one is a dud. Just being honest here. Im currently at work but when I do get home I will post the twin to this one.

Quote by SSamir View Post
    No mistake here. For me, the most easiest, recognizable examples are original decals unless they are severly damaged and this aint one of them. A textbook example will pop out and the primer in this one is a dud. Just being honest here. Im currently at work but when I do get home I will post the twin to this one.
    can you show textbook example if my helmet "old fake"??? I will wait

?

I can do better. As soon as I get home I will post the twin to your decal and a textbook fat Q.

Here is an original Quist decal on Kellys Hicks site. It is on an M40(all be it a very rare double decal)helmet. Note the "rounded" edges to the runes on this Q decal(looks as though it has had a bit of a "touch up" to some areas of the black!) , it is unlike the decal originally posted here which I and SSamir continue to believe is a fake. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss sd m40 q64  

I think it's the second time this decal type has got me.... Do you remember that Q62 I posted at Walhalla a few months back Samir? The size would be the most memorable thing I think.

?

Bingo Andy! I see u remember. Thumbs up to you!

?

This Q-decal is also from Kelly's site. Looks like this runes has sharper edges. Is this a variant then?

Ss sd m40 q64

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast