Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ss sd m40 q64

Article about: Hello guys. So, yesterday the tabset, today this one came in the mail. Santa was allready very generous this year. It's very hard to see the markings Q64 and N332 but it's there for sure. Lo

Quote by gobusik View Post
    Yes, I will take it helmet back and refund money for Kriss, don`t worry, but you killed nice SS helmet now,
    and it fatality mistake for your soul only, no problem from Kriss for me, he nice boy, but he loose his dream from you
    I'm sure Kriss will not be totally crushed and will bounce back. Then he can invest in a sure thing. Pretty sure everyone's soul is intact here lol.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss sd m40 q64
    P
    Many

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Dream? Nightmare is more like it. Let me ask you something: How did you obtain this helmet? A dealer? Collector? Anyone we know?
    2 years ago from WAF assotiation member
    helmet be listing in WAF 3 time - and NOT questions from WAF guys
    for last 5 years

?

To all of my fellow collectors: Before buying any helmet please post here on the forums with CLEAR & CRISP pics! No exceptions! I know lots of fakes are sold on ebay, fleabay, ioffer, etc, but there are fakes right here under our noses, gents, on the e-stands, so post pics for advice before you buy, PLEASE!

You honestly feel its a good one? You know what? I respect your opinion, I really do. Now, again, how did you acquire this helmet?
    Answer you again-from WAF assotiation member
    I want textbook ss helmet long time, but can`t found it,
    I want some "salty" helmet, for 100% quarantee and I found it in 2011 year
    and buy helmet. Helmet nice me, but helmet have little size and then I see some time ago
    68 ss sd helmet in GHW forum-I buy it to. I have 2 similar helmets in my collection
    and after it listing first helmet in WAF helmet table section-all OK, you understand???
    Last edited by gobusik; 12-18-2013 at 07:45 AM.

?

2 years ago from WAF assotiation member
    helmet be listing in WAF 3 time - and NOT questions from WAF guys
    for last 5 years
    I understand, but you failed to post a crisp clear photo of the decal. If it had not been Kriss posting a clear shot, we would have not known. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but it is what it is.

?

Answer you again-from WAF assotiation member
    I want textbook ss helmet long time, but can`t found it,
    I want some "salty" helmet, for 100% quarantee and I found it in 2011 year
    and buy helmet. Helmet nice me, but helmet have little size and then I see some time ago
    68 ss sd helmet in GHW forum-I buy it to. I have 2 simalar helmets in my collection
    and after it listing first helmet in WAF helmet table section-all OK, you understand???
    gobusik, I understand. I've seen your other SS helmets. They are very nice. I love them!, but this one doesn't give me a good feeling, I'm being honest with you.

?

gobusik, I know your not happy with me tonight, but I would have done the same for you. If someone tried to give you a bad SS, I would have fought for you too. You dont have to be a friend of mine, I do it for free and so would any other member here. I'm no bad guy, just trying to do what's right.

gobusik, I know your not happy with me tonight, but I would have done the same for you. If someone tried to give you a bad SS, I would have fought for you too. You dont have to be a friend of mine, I do it for free and so would any other member here. I'm no bad guy, just trying to do what's right.
    I understand you and have not bad minds about you, we fight for "idea", not money
    I think you mistake, you think I mistake-it life. I have it helmet in my hands and sure 100% about it helmet,
    I return money and be have 2 ss sd helmets in my colection Q and ET
    good luck
    Aleksey

?

Quote by rispolilibero View Post
    If you're NOT EXPERT why you judge an helmet? IMO this is a nice combat SS lid. In hands it could be very but very impressive... these pictures don't say the true!
    OK, now that me and member gobusik have come to a mutual end, who on God's green earth are you, "Mr 2009 with only 2 posts on my odometer"? Where did you pop up from? Who sent you here?

?

Yes, I will take it helmet back and refund money for Kriss, don`t worry, but you killed nice SS helmet now,
    and it fatality mistake for your soul only, no problem from Kriss for me, he nice boy, but he loose his dream from you
    What loses his dream is to be sold a helmet with a fake decal.
    It is a bitch to be wrong about a decal. I know I have been there with a KM decal but I had no intentions of selling it to someone else and moved it to my Heer section. We all make mistakes buddy. You are a good man to refund the gentlemans money.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast