Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?

Article about: Hello all, Is there a reference for the swastika shield decal like Doug was nice enough to provide for the SS decals? Even if not on this forum, does anyone know of one? I ask because I was

Default Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?

Hello all,

Is there a reference for the swastika shield decal like Doug was nice enough to provide for the SS decals? Even if not on this forum, does anyone know of one? I ask because I was comparing these decals to known originals and the swastika center is much higher than I see on others (and yes I know it is on the wrong side of the helmet)

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?   Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?
    P
    Many

I did find this. I imagine the party decals used on combat police and M34 fire helmets are the same, correct?

Party Shield Decals

William Kramer

additional photos of this ET for reference.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?   Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?  

Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?   Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?  

Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?   Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?  

Is there a swastika decal reference like the SS decal reference thread?