Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Transitional helmet m16 with double decals are they real or fake

Article about: Hi, I have a M16 helmet with double decals. I am undecided if they are real or fake and I was hoping to get some input from the experts. Thanks in advance.

?

Default Transitional helmet m16 with double decals are they real or fake

Hi,

I have a M16 helmet with double decals. I am undecided if they are real or fake and I was hoping to get some input from the experts. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Transitional helmet m16 with double decals  are they real or fake   Transitional helmet m16 with double decals  are they real or fake  

Transitional helmet m16 with double decals  are they real or fake   Transitional helmet m16 with double decals  are they real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional helmet m16 with double decals  are they real or fake
    P
    Many

Sorry, the decals are both repros. Jim G.

Hi, I'm sorry to say that I have to agree with Jim, that these are fake "Pocher type" decals. They have been "scrubbed" a bit to try and age them but they still stand out as bad. Leon.

?

I thought they might be repos but it is good to get a few other opinions. Thanks for your help!

?

Poor repros at that.

MAP
    ?

A really nice condition lid runed.....again
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

NO!
    Regards,
    John