Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen SS Camo Helmet Cover

Article about: Hey guys my friend offererd me this helmetcover. He wants \\$45 for it. He got it at an antique shop. IT looks like at least original material to me. he sent me one photo and he said he can se

?

Default re: Waffen SS Camo Helmet Cover

It's $45. What are you expecting for $45? An original costs $6000. This one is a reproduction including the material it appears from the pics.

I love these ethical threads. A friend is selling this for $45 and making a "profit". Another friend hopes this is original and worth a lot more than the $45 his friend is selling - at a "profit".

Who is screwing whom?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Camo Helmet Cover
    P
    Many

?

Oh come on Doug its the season of good will, when can i expect my free SS helmet, ill let you choose which one to send me, i mean you have so many it would be a shame to not spread the good will to all men, but i really mean ME !! LOL

Quote by davejb View Post
    Oh come on Doug its the season of good will, when can i expect my free SS helmet, ill let you choose which one to send me, i mean you have so many it would be a shame to not spread the good will to all men, but i really mean ME !! LOL
    Me too! : )

Come on, Doug, I'll even mow your lawn for ya.

Quote by DougB View Post
    It's $45. What are you expecting for $45? An original costs $6000. This one is a reproduction including the material it appears from the pics.

I love these ethical threads. A friend is selling this for $45 and making a "profit". Another friend hopes this is original and worth a lot more than the $45 his friend is selling - at a "profit".

Who is screwing whom?
    Well said, Doug.

I'd offer the guy $25.
    He must have got it for only a few bucks !
    Regards,

Steve.

You are all too late. I offered 50 dollars complete with original SS lid just to be nice to the guy.

?

LOL you guys are too much. I have this sickness called SS-Helmetitis and if any SS helmets leave my collection I become short of breath and pass out from lack of oxygen. And I have 2 teenaged sons still living at home so the lawn is quite well groomed LOL.

?

Oh my god, just imagine when they start riding motor bikes and wearing a different helmet every day just to be cool, wont they be the envy of their mates

well the reason he wants to get rid of it is because he is a reenactor and it does not fit his helmet. He wants $45 so he can pick up one of S&m wholesales repro helmet covers. He knows it could be a fake and so do i but we want to help eachother out. i get a helmet cover with a small chance its orig and he gets a repro he needs. i think its a fair deal. when in person it seems to be made out of original material at least. He said he will take lots more photos this week. so don't be so quick to jump to conclusions

He shouldn't be wearing an original for reenactment purposes anyway. Take a look at the price tag and you'll know why: The Collector's Guild

For my impression I use an ATF first pattern cover. I'm looking forward to the photos of this one.

thanks mate. i am a collector and reenactor. My friend is mainly just a reenactor and has no care for original items because they can't be used in the "field" haha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast