Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Waffen SS Camo Helmet Cover

Article about: So, my 50th birthday present to myself has arrived. Another of my bucket list items has now been crossed off. Just a couple dozen more items to go. Took a while to pay it down. But the selle

Hi Mike great to hang out with you today in Philly..just finished reading your thread and the WAF supporting link . I do have to say that i know nothing on these covers..but for fact..there is still " Wood left in the Woodwork" ....congrats on a great find and happy bday old timer

Best Regards Larry

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Feeling old Larry. Strained a muscle walking to China town after you dropped me off. Limped the whole way. My only bright spot is that the wife is older than

Thanks for the great time.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123