Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen SS CAmo Helmet Normandy

Article about: hello Annoyed from this ads?   Just want to share with you this beauty from Normandy ( found in Le Desert , Calvados ) 100 % pure juice with nice Normandy camo best regards

Default Waffen SS CAmo Helmet Normandy

hello

Just want to share with you this beauty from Normandy ( found in Le Desert , Calvados )
    100 % pure juice with nice Normandy camo

best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS CAmo Helmet Normandy   Waffen SS CAmo Helmet Normandy  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS CAmo Helmet Normandy
    P
    Many

I dont like it from those pics...

If you wish to show this helmet for reference, post better pictures. A thread is not a place to offer an item for sale or trade. From the limited pictures posted, I have doubts as to the authenticity of this piece. I have edited your post removing the unacceptable sentence.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

oh sorry !! this helmet is not mine, a friend of mine just asked me to show it on the forum, the owner tell him it was 100% original. so i wanted to check and i already asked for runes close-up and manufacturer number pictures etc...
    even it is not a crime , you are 100 % right

?

Post close ups of the decal and camo. Going by the pics u have posted thus far, its not convincing.

?

Looks like one of the typical lids you find for sale in Normandy to have the Tourists over for big bucks , but certainly better photos will help.

i know what you mean Paul !! but this one is not for the tourist but i don't know the owner ( my friend met him yesterday and send me these pics ) i already asked for more pics , i know this one looks to good to be true..we'll see

?

I've got some bad news for your friend. It's a rear stamped Q meaning almost certainly made in 1944 well after the no decal order with what certainly appears to be a typical reproduction Pocher decal. The camo is the typical postwar Normandy paint with no natural wear or patination.

To hear the word "juice" tells me it might have came from a Canadian dealer who uses this term quite a bit?

Thank you Doug !! matter of fact it is not a bad new because my friend meet this guy ( owner) and he was bragging about this ss helmet, so my friend send me the pics saying that the owner is claiming this helmet is 100% original....it was too good to be true but i let my guard off (mistake)
    Anyway thank you for the precious informations and détails !!! i will be glad to tell him !! hihi
    the expression ''pure juice '' or ''in his juice'' are commonly used in France...never heard here in Canada !

have a great week end y'all !!!

Hi, sorry to say that this helmet is now "pimped up" junk. Worthless to a collector. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast