Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Article about: Yup shutting this one down, nothing more need be said about this fake helmet or this perfect ET fake, which if the OP wishes to post can begin a new thread.

Default Re: Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

thankyou everyone..ersonally i think if it was original it would be worth 20,000+.....JUST WANTED CONFIRMATION..WAS THROWING A NUMBER IN THE AIR BUT TOLD HIM NEEDED TO WAIT AND WAS VERY WARY WHEN HE OFFERED IT TO ME FOR HALF THE PRICE!!THANKS PEOPLE!!! IT LOOKLS LIKE HE MUST HAVE USED REAL ALU BRONZE POWDER.PAINT FOR THE DECALS...??I THOUGHT THE CROATION WAS THE RED AND WHITE..THANKS.. WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE A COMMITMENT WITHOUT SENDING THE HELMET TO SOMEONE THE MR "HICKS" BEFORE ANY MONEY LEFT MY HANDS ANYWAY...AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

I must say the foreign decal was to good to be true but i must be honest...the "mirror" decal would probable have fooled me even if i had it i"in hand!!!!i think thats why kelly does "scientific" tests because the repros are getting so good..plus the decals "flake like real ones too....proffesional forgery seems to pay off in this field...the only things ill buy without asking are ss nco buckles and waffen ss daggers...cheers and thanks again!!

Just wondering is that suposed to replicate the flemish foreign decal not croation????

?

No Croatian , if you search the forum under Croatian you will find equally dodgy examples !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

What a train wreck of a helmet. Kelly no longer does the "scientific testing" btw. No point and click science will tell you if a decal is real. In this case you only need the Mk I eyeball to tell it is fake.

?

Doug, did these croation decals even exist on helmets?? I know the red/white checkered shield type existed but not this particular one.

?

Hi Samir, I believe there is a period photo(s) of them yes. I cannot recall seeing a real one live and in the flesh, or even a realistic picture of one from a collection.

?

WOW! This is very interesting! I always thought they never ever existed on helmets. I would love to see a period photo of one. I learned something very interesting tonight. Thanks Doug!

Whooo,my friend,i have only just seen this as i,m on holiday but walk and run away!! This one will cause a lot of heart ache,the chaps have already said it all!! A good "BOG STANDARD" SS is hard enough to find let alone something like this,and it is false to start with!! Good hunting, leon

It's impossible!!!A police helmet?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast