Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Article about: Yup shutting this one down, nothing more need be said about this fake helmet or this perfect ET fake, which if the OP wishes to post can begin a new thread.

Default Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soonWaffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soonWaffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soonhi,here is an m34 ss foreign volenteers helmet that i will be putting on layaway.i hope you like it as much as i do...cheers andreas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Are you sure ???

?

Default Re: Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Please do not put of your money into this helmet !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Is the liner personally signed by HH as well ?????????

?

You know that the right side is trying to be a Croation decal and the complete reverse runic on the left would be the worlds rarest decal if it was real ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

The right decal is for the Croatian Einsatzstaffel not Waffen SS. As already said, it is bad.
    Thanks, Glen.

Impossible combination and a complete fake. PLEASE do not buy it....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Save your money.

Skepticism mode activated.

Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

So horrible, such a waist........cant look

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast